In weight loss journey if someone’s weight is stuck at some point for more than 15 days (walking of 10,000 steps daily and 15-20 min exercise is continue)what could be done apart from following plateau diet for further weight loss?
Plateau stage in weight loss
Weight loss happens when we put our body into a Negative calorie balance that means calories burned are more than calories consumed.
So here we need to rule out whether our patient is in negative calories or not. you can go through the below-mentioned checkpoints.
Also, check whether your patient sweats during exercise. Sweating indicates that the patient is doing a good level of exercise.
2. Once again take diet recall, check whether your patient is consuming 800kcal diet only, rule out the addition of home atta, rice intake, check the amount of oil in vegetables, check whether the patient is adding salt applying oil over chapati, in vegetables check if the patient is consuming potatoes, yam, and other underground grown vegetables. eating any sweets, halwa, etc in the name of prasad.
2. Check for Day Sleep, day sleep slows down metabolism and affects weight loss.
3. Keep watch on water intake, adv pt to drink water as per thirst only no need to drink excessive water unnecessarily.
4. Also check his allopathy medicine list for medicine having weight gain as side effects like secretagogues Sulphonylureas e.g glimepiride, gliptins, insulin, etc, steroids, beta-blocker, etc.
5. You can also add our lekhan medicines like Golekh, Mednox, Lipox, Linolive,Aloori, SMP, Templex etc, additional swedan followed by Nanotrim gel application will also help in getting rid of excess salt and water with inch loss.
if you don’t find anything then first give Platu Break diet for 3 days monitor wt and AG…..shift to 800kcal diet.
If it doesn’t work then you can move on to Sasneh Virechan….do ghrutpan and give virechan. During the virechan process, the patient will lose 2 to 3kg wt.
I hope these suggestions will help you in your mission of 100% disease reversal. Thank you.
Thank you so much sir